Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My little four eyes (day 2)

This morning the most amazing thing happened...I got you up, nursed you, then put on your new glasses.  As you sat there looking at me through your glasses your whole face LIT UP!!!  Your eyebrows raised and you gave me the biggest, brightest smile I had ever seen.  Then you looked around the room and looked back at me and your smile got even bigger!  It brought tears to my eyes seeing the joy on your face as you realized you could see clearly!  Thank you Lord for this special moment!

I was a little worried that throughout the day you would be tugging at your glasses like the day before, but we had NO issues with you taking them off!  The biggest problems it looks like we will have is keeping them clean!  They get filthy between baby food, spit up smudges, and just general baby crusty.  When you get tired you aren't able to rub your eyes, poor little boy.  You go to rub them and then hit the glasses and get frustrated.  I'm so happy that you are able to see now!  

You look super cute to me with the glasses on, but when I take them off I miss your little baby face.

No comments:

Post a Comment