Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tummy Time with Jeremiah!

Wednesday nights is Awana night for Abby and David.  Jeremiah has usually gone with them to the nursery to give me a little break, but tonight he has stayed home.  Tonight was a good night spending some quality time with my two youngest. We had some tummy time with Joshua.

Look how high I can lift my head!


Whew!  This is hard work!  Taking a break!

Hmmm... that toy looks fun.  I wish I could reach it!

Talking to my big brother!

I've had enough of this tummy time...rolling over.

I love you Joshua!
It was fun listening to Jeremiah talk to Joshua.  He told Joshua how cute he was and how much he loved him...and just talked about 2 year old boy stuff.  I had to put off the dirty kitchen and mess from dinner to spend this time with my cuties, but I'm always glad when I do.  It is just so, SO difficult!  I know Jeremiah loved the special time with Mommy.  It is pretty rare that he is the center of attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment