Thursday, November 28, 2013

Time with my oldest and youngest!

Happy Thanksgiving!  My heart is having a hard time being thankful for life right now.  But I am so thankful that Abby asked to come in with me this morning to visit you!  I planned to come in before we headed to Lima in the afternoon for Thanksgiving dinner with the Rumschlags.

So Abby and I went in and we had a very kind nurse.  After your care time she asked me (privately) if Abby would like to hold you!  I thought for a split second...because it had taken me off guard!  YES!  What a wonderful present for your sister on Thanksgiving!  We had never asked if anyone else could hold you, we've only let one other person outside our family touch you!  (Pastor Eric)

Abby sure loved her time with you.  You were so quiet and alert and looking up at your sister with big eyes.  It was like you knew who she was and how much she loves you.
In the lobby at NCH - unfortunately I didn't know
there were fingerprints on the lens

She was absolutely so excited which was why
she was making her hands into fists!
She could hardly contain her excitement for holding you!

You were so wide awake and looking up at Abby!

Sitting so still.  Holding you for 20 min!

My oldest and youngest!

Abby got to help hold the
blow-by during care time

Happy Turkey Day!

All snuggled back up!  I'll miss you the rest of the day Joshua!


A chocolate milk for the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment