Sunday, September 29, 2013

Tiny boy, BIG influence

I got this message from my friend Erin Kuhn:

"She [Erin's mom] has been sharing your and Joshua's story with her students. Your precious son's life has touched so many in NY. My mom teaches medical law and ethics and has shared some of the struggles with the nurses not listening to you with her students. They have discussed and talked about how important it is to listen to the parents. She also teaches a section in one of her classes about life/life issues. She showed one of Joshua's pictures to her students and so many were unaware just how a baby develops. There was a student who had an abortion come to my mom crying after seeing his picture. Another who was thinking about abortion has decided to rethink her decision. Her students are asking for updates on your family. Her church is also praying for you all. Little Joshua's life has touched so many people. Isn't it cool how God is using him?"

God is using you, Joshua.  People are praying who don't normally pray.  Grandma Rum has been telling me how you are affecting people in her family, awakening their faith.  Even though God is working good through this, I am selfish...I want your life to be more than this chapter in the NICU.  I want you to grow healthy, strong and whole; our prayer is that you may thrive in this life here on earth.  I pray that God will show his faithfulness and glory in healing you completely!  God's plan is bigger and better though; we will know His plan in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment